NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Our HR Business Partnering team is structured to offer our stakeholders close support in three clusters – namely the Schools/Colleges, Administrative and Research clusters.
In this role, you will offer administrative support to the HR Business Partner in managing all HR Matters within the assigned business unit(s). You will also act as the first point of contact for all HR-related enquiries for the assigned unit(s).
- Support HRBP in all administrative matters across the full spectrum of HR functions across various assigned business unit(s). This includes HR initiatives such as manpower planning, talent acquisition, budget planning, performance management, employee engagement surveys, people development programs, change management plans, performance management etc.
- Manage HR operations in the following areas and ensure that these are followed up promptly and accurately:
- work closely with NTU’s Shared Services team on the search for talents and appointment/re-appointment/ re-employment of staff on a timely basis
- support onboarding and offboarding matters
- plan and manage Promotion and Tenure and Lecturers & Practice Track Promotion Exercise
- Collate HR data and update staff information databases for reporting/ analysis.
- Bachelor degree with at least 1-2 years of HR generalist experience; diploma holders will be considered based on merit
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Labor Laws.
- Highly attentive to details, possess the ability to multi-task and to manage deliverables under tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Candidates with prior experience in using Workday system would have an advantage.
- Candidates who aspire to build a career in HR will be considered favourably.
Hiring Institution: NTU