USA – New York City – New York
Nasdaq is a unique company, sitting at the intersection of technology and capital markets, with a corporate purpose to champion inclusive growth and prosperity for all. Here, we work very hard and take our responsibilities—to customers, to the global community and to each other—seriously. We have to. We have big ambitions. And, the work we do is mission-critical to running financial infrastructure around the world and creating more equitable economies.
Our team is responsible for ensuring our total rewards programs are designed to attract, retain, and empower employees to act as an owner, play as a team, fuel client success, drive innovation, expand your expertise, lead with integrity and achieve great results to successfully execute the Company’s growth strategy. We empower our people to live their best life in and outside of work by building, curating and proactively communicating a portfolio of reward programs that are compelling, transparent, inclusive, empowering, and empathetic. Every day brings many opportunities to learn and grow, along with the rewarding feeling of the global impact we create.
We are looking for a Compensation Associate to develop, implement, and administer compensation programs and processes, such as salaries, short- and long-term incentives, job leveling, market benchmarking and year-end compensation review. This role will require technical competencies, strong project management skills and strong quantitative skills to support complex, global projects. Advanced knowledge in market pricing is essential.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance and consultation to HRBPs regarding compensation programs and policies.
- Review market pricing and compensation decisions for alignment with best practices.
- Provide complex analyses to ensure compensation is aligned with existing philosophy and guidelines.
- Provide input into compensation administration guidelines.
- Conduct advanced reporting and modeling.
- Review compensation education materials for employees or managers.
- Provide informal guidance to Compensation Analysts.
We expect you to have
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in analytical field such as finance, accounting or economics preferred
- Few years of related experience, compensation consulting experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Advanced knowledge of Excel a must
- Advanced skill and knowledge of market benchmarking and survey leveling structure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated resourcefulness; works well independently and on a team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
- Strong work ethic and a service-oriented mentality
- Experience with Workday is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
This is a full-time permanent position located in New York.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.
The base pay range for this role is $77,200 – $128,700. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.