Nations Lending Corporation™ is one of the fastest-growing mortgage lenders in the US. We’re headquartered in the Cleveland, Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90 branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission of “home loans. made human.™” an integral part of our company culture. We want you to Join The Nation!
The Associate Recruiter/Sourcer partners directly with our Sr Recruiters, candidates, and hiring leaders to assist in delivering a great interview and candidate experience. Delivers strong sourcing results, sets up introduction calls, screens candidates, and schedules interviews for corporate and operations positions. Sources and attracts candidates from a variety of resources including LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Develop a basic understanding of the recruiting process at Nations Lending
- Schedule interviews for hiring leaders
- Partners closely with recruiting team to engage defined recruiting strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Source and attract candidates using databases, social media, and other relevant tools
- Contacting candidates by phone, texts, and emails introducing them to Nations Lending
- Reviewing resumes, screening for position requirements, and forwarding to Recruiters
- Ability to facilitate candidate screens on phone and video
- Can quickly shift gears to recalibrate sourcing focus as needed
- Other projects and duties as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent direct sourcing experience for a variety of positions
- 1-2 years of recruiting scheduling experience working closely with candidates and hiring leaders
- On-camera is required for all candidate interviews, all colleague interactions and team meetings.
- Expectation is a 40-hour work week.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Relentless follow-up and strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must prove to be extremely reliable
- Motivated to learn, grow, and work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and on video
- Proficiency with Microsoft platform and talent attraction tools including LinkedIn, Indeed
- Experience with Workday
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment opportunities with the Company.