Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that mission possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future. We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to help us in our mission, as an Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we’re one of the worlds’ leading cyber security and software resilience business… https://www.nccgroup.com
NCC Group is always looking for amazing people to join our team. Currently, we are seeking a seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Denmark.
This is the first time we have hired for a Recruiter in Denmark and you will work closely with our new HR Business Partner in the region whilst being part of a global talent acquisition team of 15 people.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join our internal talent team focused on Talent Partnering across our senior cyber security consulting, sales and corporate teams to help further the growth of our multiple business division (Assurance and Software Resilience) across Europe.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be an expert and role model in all areas of recruiting and will be responsible for identifying, assessing and activating the selection of top talent for current and future business needs, collaborating with Hiring Managers in delivering innovative and efficient hiring practices, selection and mobility solutions.
We pride ourselves on working hard to bring in the best talent in two of the key industries of our time – Cyber Security and Software Resilience, so this role is key to our success. We aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people, understanding business needs, building relationships with senior internal stakeholders and sourcing the very best talent to deliver results. In addition, this role will work with the Global Talent Acquisition Leaders to align on hiring strategies on global recruiting messaging, tools, processes and practices.
- Stakeholder Management – you will build strong relationships across the business to become a trusted advisor for senior Stakeholders on talent solutions
- Talent Acquisition – working alongside your peers you will assist with the talent acquisition process by building strong and diverse talent pools through effective targeting and talent pipelining of both passive and active candidates.
- Being an ambassador for NCC Group: Either through a telephone interview or through a face-to-face meeting, you are responsible for getting people excited about NCC Group and matching great talent to great opportunities. You may often be the first person that someone talks to from NCC Group, so you need to be great at understanding their motivations and matching their motivations with the many benefits of working here.
- Market Intelligence: Keep updated and informed around cyber-security market intelligence. Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Candidate Experience – you will work with Hiring Manager’s to map out and manage interview processes ensuring best practice is followed providing a positive candidate experience. You will guide potential recruits through the process sharing feedback at each stage and providing an overall first in class candidate experience.
- Process: Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures, in relation to security, data and quality best practice.
- Events & Conferences: Attend relevant events, conferences and graduate fairs to network.
- Projects & Ad Hoc Responsibilities: You will support the recruitment team in various global talent enablement projects and will also support the wider Global TA Team in management and sourcing of current vacancies and general queries when required.
- Workday Management and Reporting: Ensure all data and admin is up to date in Workday to ensure the Global TA Leaders can use this data for reporting and to study analytics in order to support talent decisions in the market, drive continuous improvement and track progress of global vacancies and personal OKRs.
- Talent Assessment and Selection: Coach, build and continuously improve Hiring Manager capability in Talent assessment and selection. Work with Hiring Manager to build in assessment (technical and psychometric) tools where necessary to ensure a right-first-time hire for relevant vacancies.
At NCC Group we are passionate about passionate people. We are looking for an individual who thrives in an ever changing environment; someone who can work with multiple teams to get the job done and deliver great work.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of:
- Direct sourcing in the technology space
- Recruiting in the Denmark and other European countries
- You must be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Building trusted relationships with Client/Stakeholders
- Market mapping and the ability to profile and track talent
- You must also have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, be tenacious, personable and articulate, and highly comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong focus on delivery
- Proven talent sourcing skills. Including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and alternative search techniques
- Workday experience (desirable but not essential)
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***