Part of the Data and Reporting team, the Workday Reporting Analyst will support both the ongoing business as usual reporting requirements, as well as all internal project implementations.
The purpose of this role is to deliver reliable and accurate information in the form of standard and custom reports across all Workday modules (HCM, Financials and Planning), as well as other Company systems (Salesforce and Domo).
- Provide expertise in the design, enhancement and implementation of the corporate reporting strategy.
- Oversee the end-to-end request process for new reports and changes to existing ones; gather and document the requirement, prioritization, testing and delivery.
- Develop and maintain reporting through all Workday’s modules: Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials and Planning (PSA)
- Maintain the global reporting catalogue, with a complete understanding of which reports are available and which users can access them.
- Produce MI and dashboards using Workday data in external BI tools, like Domo or Power BI.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis as required by internal stakeholders
- 3+ years’ Workday reporting experience
- Experience building Advanced, Matrix and Composite Workday reports.
- Functional knowledge of Workday Financials and HCM
- Workday PSA experience would be beneficial
- Business analysis experience, high understanding of business processes
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics, data management and governance principles
- Experience working and maintaining data warehouse structures.
- Advanced knowledge on database query languages, Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 1,800 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative, and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days. However, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
We may also store your CV on our database for any future vacancies.
*Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process *