Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 – 30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Sr Benefits Analyst
The Sr Benefits Analyst will administer, develop and communicate the organization’s benefit plans. Assist in design, provide selection and administration of all benefits programs. Provide support, education and serve as a resource to employees and physicians for benefits related questions.
Note: This position will not be required to complete an assessment at time of application.
***Cover Letter and Resume REQUIRED***
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we’re here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of Americas top employer in Nebraska.
• Minimum of three years human resources benefits experience required.
• High school education or equivalent required.
• Associate’s degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Experience working with HRIS systems required.
• Ability to identify problem, recommend alternatives, and collaborate to implement necessary changes required.
• Ability to maintain confidential information and Protect Health Information (PHI) required.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with frequent interruptions and completing priorities required.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication required.
• Attention to detail required.
• Knowledge of benefits related governmental regulations required.
• Human resources benefits experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
• Post-secondary education in human resources, business administration or related field preferred.
• Experience working with Workday HRIS system preferred.
• Experience working with a COBRA system preferred.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and protected veterans’ status.