New York, NY
Neuberger Berman is looking for an HCM Operations Analyst to join the Human Capital Management (HCM) team. This position will be part of the buildout of the HCM Operations team partnering closely with the global HCM Business Partners and HCMIS team to support our employees and managers.
As part of HCM Operations, this role will focus on data management, accuracy and integrity. Candidates must have the desire to identify opportunities to increase effectiveness and drive change. This is an opportunity to learn and gain exposure across global HCM and the broader Operating Platform. Candidates should be very detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver high quality client service. Additionally, crisp communication skills, a collaborative style and a professional demeanor are necessary attributes to be successful on this team.
- Process day-to-day global transactions in support of the employee lifecycle (e.g., hires, terminations, transfers) in Workday
- Responsible for a variety of processes, practices, and programs including onboarding, offboarding, immigration, leaves of absence, etc.
- Manage pre-employment process including creating offer letters, background checks, Form I-9s, and onboarding for new hires and transfers, as needed
- Respond to HCM related inquiries about policies, benefits, offerings, etc. and see through to resolution
- Closely partner with HCMIS team to enhance Workday and assist with design, testing and documentation
- Assist in the rollout of annual HCM processes (e.g., performance management, year end compensation, benefits open enrollment)
- Respond to regular and ad hoc reporting requests
- Evaluate data and operational issues and find opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders, including but not limited to, Finance/Payroll, Compliance and Technology
- Proactively evaluate data-related special projects, internal audits and validations
- Contribute to the implementation of new programs and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong academic background
- 1 – 3 years of Human Capital Management experience
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Solid experience using Microsoft Excel and an understanding of PowerPoint
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is essential
- Strong communication skills, exhibiting a professional approach in both written and spoken communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively and multi-task
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and discretion
- Strong sense of client service and resourcefulness
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact [email protected].
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.