New York, NY
Neuberger Berman is looking for a candidate with Workday experience to join the Human Capital Management team. This position will be part of a team responsible for maintaining and optimizing the HCM Workday platform which includes HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Learning, Performance Management and Talent modules.
Crisp communication skills, a collaborative style and a professional demeanor are necessary attributes to be successful in the client service aspects of this role. We work in a dynamic environment with many objectives to achieve on both a daily and longer-term basis.
- Configure and maintain Workday core functionality (e.g., business processes, calculated fields, notifications, organizational hierarchies, custom objects, EIBs, etc.), as needed
- Provide day-to-day support to the HCM team and assist in researching and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Ensure a high level of data integrity is maintained and transactions are accurate
- Assist with annual HCM processes including year-end compensation, benefits open enrollment and performance management
- Work closely with various HCM stakeholders to understand current processes and identify opportunities to enhance existing functionality and create efficiencies
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects related to releases and enhancements; includes project management, gathering requirements, user acceptance testing and documentation
- Provide training, demonstrations and documentation to employees and managers globally
- Active participant in Workday Community; aware of future releases and roadmap and understand impact to current functionality
- Participate in ad hoc HCM projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant experience in or supporting Human Capital Management in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1 – 2+ years of Workday experience required; configuration and functional knowledge of security, business processes and reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and discretion
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact [email protected].
Learn about the Applicant Privacy Notice.