By selecting “Apply” above, you indicate you have read and acknowledge the News Corp Applicant Privacy Notice, including data transfers as described in the Notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Job Description :
About News Corp:
News Corp seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly
motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior
endeavors. We seek candidates with good problem solving skills. The ability to problem solve
through problem identification (what is the problem), solution assessment (what can be done),
problem documentation (document for future) and problem response (implementing a solution).
News Corp is a global diversified media and information services company focused on creating
and distributing authoritative and engaging content to consumers and businesses throughout
the world. The company comprises businesses across a range of media, including: news and
information services, book publishing, digital real estate services, cable network programming in
Australia and pay-TV distribution in Australia.
About the team:
The HR Data and Reporting Analyst is a key member of a team responsible for assessing HR
data and providing insight to HR stakeholders (BU and regional): HR teams, line managers, all
functional teams, and executives across the News Corp network. Collectively, The Global HR
Data Analytics team builds and delivers subject matter expertise on:
● Reporting management and servicing various stakeholders both globally and regionally
● Data analytics, to include descriptive and inferential statistics, modelling, time-series
● Data visualization
● HR master data management
● Data maintenance and security
● Market trends pertaining to analytic and reporting tools needed for HR
About the role:
Reporting into the Manager, HR Data and Reporting, the HR Data and Reporting Analyst is
● Working directly with internal stakeholders to design, develop, and deploy reporting
solutions that transform Workday data into consumable and actionable resources for
● Utilizing Advanced Workday report writing experience, both in modifying delivered and
creating custom reports, including composite reports, matrix reports, and dashboards,
which meet customer needs.
● Demonstrating an ability to leverage calculated fields and your understanding of
Workday's data architecture and business object model to recommend the most efficient
solutions Troubleshoot report related issues and resolve in a timely manner, while
providing sustainable solutions that support HR's vision and mission.
● Supporting audits and HR practices data requests, ensuring timeliness and data
● Managing an array of dashboards in order to drive adoption amongst all our user
● Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing regular audits, developing best
practices, maintaining relevant documentation, and educating end-users.
● Helping stakeholders navigate, interpret, and understand HR data models, self-service
reporting options, and how to read data visualizations.
● Driving consistent data usage and quality of results. Ensuring that the centralized HRIS
(Workday) remains the source of truth.
● Supporting process improvement & project initiatives.
● Driving enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve
effectiveness of function.
● Communicating effectively to the leadership team, escalating as necessary.
● Bachelor's Degree preferably in information systems, computer science, human
resources management, data analytics or business administration.
● 2+ years of workday reporting experience, including the development of complex
● Significant hands-on experience with various analytical and business intelligence tools.
● At least 1 year of experience supporting at least two of the following Workday functional
areas: Compensation, Talent/Performance, Absence, Payroll, Integrations and have a
general understanding of Workday security and data governance frameworks.
● You have experience gathering requirements, designing, configuring, testing, and
● You are able to work independently in a complex, fast-paced environment, providing
guidance and troubleshooting complex technical issues.
● Excellent customer service and communication skills, with an ability to understand and
communicate complex functional and technical solutions to HR and end users.
● Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at one time under pressure.
● Exhibit a high level of attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, and
● Effectively manage confidential data, and professional work with colleagues in
establishing and adhering to data governance standards.
● Working knowledge of HR policies, laws, and regulations, including those that are trans-
national such as GDPR.
● Strong analytical skills required to be able to proactively
Human Resources Team