Corp-Main – Diamond Bar, CA
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Senior Middleware Developer
The Senior IT Developer is part of our Technology Team and will assist us in the design and development of integration solutions. The responsibilities will consist of working with Oracle Middleware (on-premise/cloud) & other cloud technologies to enhance communication between enterprise technology platforms. The position will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions requiring complex integrations.
- Execute established SDLC process
- Develop software solutions by collaborating with business analysts and business users; studying systems flow, data usage, and business processes
- Create process flows, high-level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements
- Write well-designed and testable code
- Recommend improvements to existing programs as required
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with enterprise standards and development guidelines
- Follow documentation, version control and testing, and migration using DevOps tools
- Ability to plan, track, escalate, and deliver upon tasks and timelines assigned
- Available for 24/7 support (scheduled and off hours)
- Provide customer support for business critical application problems and issues.
- Work with onsite and offshore consultants as required
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools and programming techniques
- Communicate with internal and external partners as required
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
- Strong experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12c & Oracle Integration Cloud
- Experience designing and implementing both SOAP and REST based web services
- Orchestrate services into business processes using BPEL, Oracle Business Rules, Human Workflow and various adapters.
- Strong in XSLT
- Reusing and Virtualizing Services with Oracle Service Bus
- Excellent understanding of Oracle RDBMS and ER Diagrams
- Thorough understanding of JMS queues and Oracle AQ
- Experience in Security and Policy Management
- Experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL programming
- Experience with Oracle EBS supply chain modules
- Experience with Oracle cloud products like PDH, Cloud ERP (Fusion Apps), OTM, EPM etc.
- Experience with other cloud technologies like Azure, AWS is a plus
- Experience with non-Oracle middleware tools is a plus
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Strong problem solving/analytic abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Additionally, the IT Developer II is expected to demonstrate:
- Accuracy, completeness and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Solid problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Promptly notifies his/her manager about any problems that affect his/her ability to accomplish planned goals
- Must be a resourceful and innovative problem solver
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well with other members of the IT department
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required
- Excellent team player
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years – Software development experience
- 5+ years – Oracle SOA development experience
- 3+ years – Oracle EBS development experience
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ years – Software development experience
- 7+ years – Oracle SOA development experience
- 5+ years – Oracle EBS development experience
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
This job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant’s résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.