Corp-Offsite – Diamond Bar, CA
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner – Manufacturing (Remote)
**This position is 100% remote
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will align and partner with business leaders as a strategic talent advisor through effective communication, listening and influence to enable our hiring managers to make smart hiring decisions. The Talent Acquisition Partner II will source, attract and select talent to meet current and future hiring needs through collaboration, alignment and continual improvement.
- Build relationships with our internal customers to understand business needs for new capabilities, talent profiles and hiring
- Consult with hiring managers and HR managers on talent acquisition strategies to develop comprehensive, proactive hiring plans
- Build a strong understanding of labor market trends for functional and geographic areas of focus
- Lead the end-to-end execution of the recruitment process from needs identification, strategy development, sourcing, attraction and selection, through to offer, always providing insights, recommendations and communication throughout
- Define the target candidate profile and recommend a talent identification strategy through targeted advertising sources & active/passive recruiting
- Utilize effective sourcing and messaging strategies to attract active and passive candidates; leverage employee referral programs, recruiting boards, internet, social media, industry and community organizations to build a strong talent pool – including diverse talent
- Conduct both passive and active sourcing for niche industry roles at all levels, including and up to executive-level
- Ensure our hiring managers and interviewers are adept at selecting candidates for success within our fast-paced, rapidly growing team culture
- Supports the talent acquisition process from requisition approval to new hire through the use of an Applicant Tracking System (Workday Recruiter)
- Guide internal & external candidates throughout the selection process through timely and effective communication, ATS disposition, and feedback
- Foster a positive candidate and hiring manager experience through clear & timely communication of process expectations & timing, company culture, and our employee value proposition
- Partner across the Talent Acquisition team to deliver talent solutions across the business, such as the opening of new plant locations, entry into new international markets, or support of seasonal hiring initiatives
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement, make recommendations, and lead and implement change efforts with hiring managers at a department/plant level
- Travel – Up to 10%
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years – relevant experience recruiting for manufacturing, agency, or in house corporate recruiting
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 4 Years – relevant experience recruiting for manufacturing, agency, or in house corporate recruiting
- Experience in corporate, industrial, manufacturing, engineering and/or supply chain recruiting
- Experience transforming data into insights to develop actionable plans
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Strong investigative and research skills – knows where to find relevant talent, how to generate interest, network, and obtain referrals
- Ability to learn the business at an accelerated pace and educate candidates on Niagara
- Broad thinking and perspective of current talent acquisition trends and best practices, including learning and using new recruiting related tools and technology
- Ability to gather and analyze data regarding employment markets, history and trends including the ability to communicate this data to their internal customers.
- Leadership presence and the ability to influence Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders.
- Successful history learning and navigating geographical markets and diverse roles; utilizing that knowledge to develop creative and effective recruiting strategies
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and candidate sourcing channels, experience with Workday Recruiter preferred
- Knowledge of US employment law
- Effective communication, presentation and influence skills
- Excellent relationship management and judgment skills
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, human resources, marketing, or other related field or equivalent experience
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
Typical Compensation Range
Pay Rate Type: Salary
$98,000.00 – $80,000.00
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant’s résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.