Brooklyn Park, MN
With a strong focus on future growth, we are adding to our Nilfisk Americas Human Resources Team. The Human Resources Business Partner will reflect and align the business values across the organization while actively partnering with all levels of employees and managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as first point of contact and first line communications to managers and supervisors regarding general human resources related questions/issues providing timely, accurate and appropriate information or guidance, or escalate as appropriate.
- Enhancing employee performance, supporting employee development, and supporting managers in communicating roles and responsibilities to their employees
- Consults with department leaders on a broad range of human resource issues including talent planning, career mobility, retention, engagement, work actions, performance management and other related areas focused on developing a high performance team.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state, and federal employment laws and regulatory guidelines to ensure the uniform and equitable treatment of all Team Members
- Administers and enforces various HR policies and procedures, trains employees on HR policies, procedures and programs
- Manage daily employee and labor relations and perform initial investigations of employee complaints and alleged policy violations, escalating where necessary
- Conducts employee full life cycle support including, but not limited to, orientations, performance management and reviews, and exit interviews
- Serves as a Workday expert and drives Workday improvement and processes transactions
- 4+ years of experience working as an HR Business Partner or in a related Employee Relations function.
- Strong understanding of federal and local labor laws
- Demonstrated business acumen, organizational savvy, judgment and decision making
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who takes initiative and ownership
- Self-starter with a continuous improvement mindset
- Quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, related field or professional experience equivalent
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams). Workday HCM experience a plus.
Let’s create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
We embrace diversity and equality with an environment of inclusion. We encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, race, ethnicity, religion, physical or mental ability, gender, gender-identity or expression, sexual orientation, and age.
Job applicant FAQ
Do you have questions regarding the recruitment process or alike? Please visit our FAQ for job applicants.
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity