Nissan Americas Headquarters – Franklin
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you’ll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive. At Nissan, minds race. Imagination gets a green light. Each opportunity is the fuel that drives an idea from inspiration to real-life.
We’re currently looking for a Benefits Analyst 2 to join our team in Franklin, TN.
Contribute to operations and strategy initiatives for Nissan North America and Nissan Canada Benefits. Vendor management, employee issue resolution, project/process management and improvement, data analysis, coaching/training skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, manage confidential data, support management initiatives, participate in strategic planning activities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of employee benefit vendor management experience with an emphasis in Leave of Absence.
Experience managing vendor supported leave claims and oversite of external and internal integrations for Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, FMLA, Paid Parental Leave, Personal Leave, for US employees. Support and administration duties for Canadian Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Maternity Leave Gross Up.
- Supports the development, execution, research and implementation of Leave Benefits with leave vendor and internal partners ensuring Nissan is delivering compliant processes and decisions with the best employee experience possible.
- Acts as a lead and coordinates efforts to enhance and expand Leave of Absence services to the business partners and manufacturing leadership. (reporting, data analytics, integration efficiency)
- Seeks opportunities to optimize usage of data to achieve business objectives
- Excel data analytic skills a plus
- Workday reporting skills a plus
- Integration management a plus
- Develops and coordinates change management plans including aligning with COE and HR functional users, to provide communications, training, and awareness activities.
- Serves in a project leadership capacity to:
- Manage new vendor or new project deliverables and deadlines
- Articulate issues, identifying root causes and developing solutions
- Manage Vendor and Nissan expectations through timely checkpoints to provide status on issues, roadblocks, risks, changes and accomplishments
- Escalate issues to management appropriately to support timely resolution and ensure continued progress to project completion
- Advanced knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, database, and other PC applications
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
NISSAN FOR EVERYONE
People are our most valuable assets, and diversity and inclusion are the key to maximizing the power of each individual member of our team. When everyone belongs, the power of NISSAN is undeniable. Our Corporate Diversity Initiative aims to improve business results by ensuring that our workplace and core businesses meet the unique needs of our employees and customer base.
Nissan is committed to creating a culture where everyone belongs and employees, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and heard. We have over 10 Business Synergy Teams (BSTs) across the U.S. and Canada that connect employees – with shared characteristics or interests – build allies, and foster a company culture where all employees feel supported and included.
Nissan also values inclusion in all areas of our business as we strive to mirror the diversity of our customer base and the communities where we do business. We are committed to procuring innovative goods and services, retailing our products and communicating from a diverse perspective which will help us continue to offer our customers competitively designed, market-driven products.
Join us as we carry our commitment to diversity and inclusion into the future.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America