Franklin, Tennessee – United States of America
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive. At Nissan, minds race. Imagination gets a green light. Each opportunity is the fuel that drives an idea from inspiration to real-life.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Global People Services to join our team at the Nissan North Americas Headquarters in Franklin, TN.
This role serves to develop and deliver solutions and change management activities for large-scale GPS programs, projects, and initiatives, ensuring an excellent user experience. This role will be responsible for HR service delivery, providing leadership in the design & deployment of system enhancements and continuous improvements to address key needs for HR (L&D) and other business customers. This role will also lead efforts to ensure strong adoption and utilization of HR digital platforms and tools, including Workday, Cornerstone OnDemand and ServiceNow, Analytics tools, or other Software as a Service (SaaS) products across Nissan.
- Leads projects and serves as an internal consultant for GPS/DHR initiatives ensuring an excellent user experience in Nissan learning systems, particularly the Learning Management System (Cornerstone OnDemand) and Learning Experience Platform, supporting HR needs to build a learning and development culture across the organization.
- Oversees system governance establishment (role definitions & permissions), technical solutions, and overall success of learning platforms.
- Partners with People/HR, L&D, administrators, and IS teams on developing LMS and LXP program objectives, strategy, resourcing, success metrics, and work plans.
- Leads discovery activities, prioritizes business requirements, partners with IS teams on configuration/development and delivery of targeted system solutions, and testing/launching new system enhancements.
- Utilize requirements gathering, user stories, and Agile work management methodologies in executing to the learning technology vision.
- On an ongoing basis, surface priority system problems, analyze them (root causes, etc.), develop solutions options, and align stakeholders on a final plan.
- Support LMS admin community needs, including issue tracking, resolution, escalation, and respond as a critical escalation point to bugs and address stakeholder feedback efficiently and with urgency.
- Consult as the subject matter expert with partners and users to find fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Ensure appropriate integration of LMS solutions with other parts of the Nissan learning ecosystem (e.g., Workday data).
- Partner with Cornerstone OnDemand to ensure Nissan requirements are being met and that the organization is leveraging the right capabilities mapped to our learning experience vision and enterprise architecture.
- Provide expertise in tailoring CSOD configuration to meet different stability, scalability, and experience requirements.
- Manage LMS & LXP license/contract governance and coordination with global L&D and IS teams.
- Develops and coordinates change management plans aligning with HR functional users including communications, training, and awareness activities.
- Serves in a project leadership capacity to:
- Manage project deliverables and deadlines
- Designs and conducts needs assessment with customers to provide robust solutions in alignment with Global L&D strategy
- Manage client and customer expectations through timely checkpoints to provide status on issues, roadblocks, risks, changes, and accomplishments
- Escalate issues to management appropriately to support timely resolution and ensure continued progress to project completion
- Leads continuous improvement efforts by recommending relevant LMS & LXP solutions, processes, tools, and methodologies and executing key process improvement activities. Stays updated on current trends in LMS & LXP software.
- Supports all learning system activities within assigned area and works closely with teammates to support other areas and ensure alignment.
- Partners with IS teams in designing and architecting new learning system integrations, reducing complexity, automating manual processes, and standardizing to fit global needs.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
Job Knowledge and Skill:
- HR Systems/ Platform Knowledge/Experience: CSOD, Workday, SNOW, LXP and Reporting/Analytics tools (as applicable) required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of HR processes and data structure principles, trends, and best practices (HR reporting/analytics principles as applicable).
- Project management experience leading large-scale, regional/global business projects and change management initiatives preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project leadership/project mgmt. and change mgmt. concepts: ITIL, PMP, Agile/Scrum, Lean, Six Sigma Concepts or V-Up Training/V Fast Facilitator (Nissan’s Six Sigma specific training) preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), including engaging with and influencing HR leaders, business leaders, HR COEs, and Business Partners. Ability to simplify complex and/or conceptual information and effectively adapt and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to augment quantitative analyses with qualitative inputs, bringing forward actionable insights for HR and business leaders. Ability to think critically about a problem and provide solutions. Knowledge and application of PDCA methodologies required.
- Experience in multi-cultural, global matrixed environment preferred.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with a successful track record, able to manage multiple assignments concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Strong emotional intelligence and demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness, accuracy, and organizational skills; ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines as required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience toggling back and forth between strategic and operational needs and understanding when either is needed.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in a client-focused HR/IS service delivery model environment required. (HR systems, project/team lead, consulting).
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration/Strategy, Information Systems, Information Systems, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics/Statistics, or related field.).
Ability to work outside standard business hours to collaborate and support global counterparts.
Occasional as needed to support global projects and initiatives.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
NISSAN FOR EVERYONE
People are our most valuable assets, and diversity and inclusion are the key to maximizing the power of each individual member of our team. When everyone belongs, the power of NISSAN is undeniable. Our Corporate Diversity Initiative aims to improve business results by ensuring that our workplace and core businesses meet the unique needs of our employees and customer base.
Nissan is committed to creating a culture where everyone belongs and employees, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and heard. We have over 10 Business Synergy Teams (BSTs) across the U.S. and Canada that connect employees – with shared characteristics or interests – build allies, and foster a company culture where all employees feel supported and included.
Nissan also values inclusion in all areas of our business as we strive to mirror the diversity of our customer base and the communities where we do business. We are committed to procuring innovative goods and services, retailing our products and communicating from a diverse perspective which will help us continue to offer our customers competitively designed, market-driven products.
Join us as we carry our commitment to diversity and inclusion into the future.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America