Franklin, Tennessee – United States of America
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive. At Nissan, minds race. Imagination gets a green light. Each opportunity is the fuel that drives an idea from inspiration to real-life.
We’re currently looking for a Senior GPS Analyst to join our team in Franklin, TN.
This role serves as a program/project manager to develop and deliver solutions and change management activities for large scale GPS programs, projects and initiatives ensuring an excellent user experience. This role will also lead efforts to ensure strong adoption and utilization for HR digital platforms and tools which may include: Workday, Cornerstone OnDemand and ServiceNow, Analytics tools or other Software as a Service (SaaS) products across Nissan.
This role supports key regional GPS platform-focused initiatives, projects, and programs, ensuring an excellent employee experience and delivering measurable value/ROI to the business. The Digital HR Sr. Analyst is a change agent, ensuring that system solutions drive the adoption of HR processes. Additionally, the position utilizes standard methodology in employee data management to resolve requests and help achieve overall business objectives. This position will participate in requirements definition, analysis, testing, deployment, and documentation of business functions and processes, as well as consult on strategic plans and work to optimize the use of Digital HR platforms (Workday, ServiceNow, and Cornerstone OnDemand).
- Executes, supports, and reports on global and regional high-priority, high-impact projects relating to Workday, HRSM-ServiceNow, Learning & Development (CSOD), and other Global People Services technologies.
- Supports the development and oversees the execution of global and regional governance and operational processes (change request process, support models, integrations, system configuration requests, COE-engagement strategies, etc.).
- Assures the definition of a standard client engagement methodology to enhance and expand the Digital HR portfolio/services is achieved, executed, and maintained.
- Supports the definition of operational support and project SLAs by actively seeking opportunities to optimize the service delivery model and increase efficiency while providing quality customer support.
- Documentation, participation, monitoring, and meeting of metrics and service level agreements
- Partners with and serves as a liaison between GPS and COEs to advise on solutions within the Digital HR portfolio. Proactively identifies areas to better support COEs and regional HR. Actively participates in virtual and in-person relationship building opportunities to identify the needs of our customer.
- Recommends business needs that will drive the digital technologies strategy and roadmap development.
- Supports change management plans, including alignment with COEs, communications, training, and awareness activities.
- Serves in a project management capacity to:
- Manage project deliverables and deadlines.
- Properly articulate issues, identify root causes, and develop solutions.
- Manage client and customer expectations through timely checkpoints to provide status on issues, roadblocks, risks, changes, and accomplishments.
- Escalate issues to management appropriately to support the timely resolution and ensure continued progress to project completion.
- Ensure employee records in core HR systems align with current standards. Perform routine checks, validation, and audits to ensure the integrity of the data in the systems is 100% compliant and accurate based on what has been provided or submitted through system workflows.
- Maintain data in Digital HR systems ensuring information is available on a timely basis by performing group data updates (mass loading), exports, imports, clean-ups, and research/report on any data discrepancies. Monitor data integrity that flows to downstream systems; research issues for the root cause; and engage the necessary resources to resolve them.
- Direct oversight into data quality initiatives by maintaining data integrity in systems using queries, reports, dashboards, and data analysis.
- Direct identification and implementation of process improvements to ensure accurate employee data is maintained in the Digital HR systems and personnel files according to state and federal laws and company records retention guidelines.
- Actively utilizes PDCA methodology to identify value add services and operational enhancements.
- Create/ update/ maintain documentation requiring the application of specialized knowledge of the assigned function.
- Supervisory Accountabilities: Supervises contract staff (onsite/offshore) to monitor workload and provide direction on running the business support needs and project execution. Coaches and provides guidance, training, and staff development to other team members. Additionally, the role participates in interviews for contract/offshore staff.
- Requires the ability to manage transactions of confidential information and problem-solve to make appropriate decisions.
- Active participation in regularly scheduled meetings about assigned initiatives, deliverables, projects, etc., will be expected.
- As necessary, any other relevant duties to aid in the organization's success.
Minimum Qualifications and Demonstrated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Job Knowledge and Skill:
- 5-10 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-focused Digital HR (HRIS) service delivery environment required. (HR systems, project/team lead, consulting) Ability to collaborate with business clients to understand and identify core business needs and provide business-focused solutions within the Digital HR portfolio.
- Experience with Workday or similar systems (HCM, Talent/Performance, Recruiting, Time Tracking/Absence, etc.), HRSM-ServiceNow, & LMS applications. Background in an application, database or front-end web development is a plus. A strong understanding of data structure concepts is desirable.
- HR Systems/ Platform Knowledge/Experience: Workday, SNOW/CSOD, Reporting/Analytics tools as applicable) required
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of HR processes and data structure principles, trends and best practices (HR reporting/analytics principles as applicable).
- PeopleSoft & SAP system skills are desirable.
- Advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications required.
- Project management experience leading large-scale, regional/global business projects and change management initiatives preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project leadership/project mgmt and change mgmt concepts: ITIL, PMP, Agile/Scrum, Lean, Six Sigma Concepts (V-Up Training required; V Fast Facilitator training preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience with HR functional processes (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, HR Business Partner, Strategic Workforce Planning, and L&D)
- Experience in a multi-cultural, globally matrixed environment is highly desired.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, managing multiple assignments concurrently with minimal supervision. Must be a results-oriented self-starter with a successful record of accomplishment.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to augment quantitative analyses with qualitative inputs, bringing forward actionable insights for HR leaders and business leaders Ability to think critically about a problem and provide solutions. Knowledge and application of PDCA methodologies required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language) including ability to engage with and influence HR leaders, business leaders and HR COEs and Business Partners. Ability to simplify complex and/or conceptual information and effectively adapt and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required.
- The ability to work outside standard business hours to collaborate with global counterparts is required.
- Work location: Split time between HQ- Franklin, TN, remote, and various plant-manufacturing locations (Smyrna & Decherd, TN & Canton, MS).
- Travel: Occasional, as needed to domestic, regional, and international locations. It may be higher than usual during project planning or deployment phases.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
NISSAN FOR EVERYONE
People are our most valuable assets, and diversity and inclusion are the key to maximizing the power of each individual member of our team. When everyone belongs, the power of NISSAN is undeniable. Our Corporate Diversity Initiative aims to improve business results by ensuring that our workplace and core businesses meet the unique needs of our employees and customer base.
Nissan is committed to creating a culture where everyone belongs and employees, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and heard. We have over 10 Business Synergy Teams (BSTs) across the U.S. and Canada that connect employees – with shared characteristics or interests – build allies, and foster a company culture where all employees feel supported and included.
Nissan also values inclusion in all areas of our business as we strive to mirror the diversity of our customer base and the communities where we do business. We are committed to procuring innovative goods and services, retailing our products and communicating from a diverse perspective which will help us continue to offer our customers competitively designed, market-driven products.
Join us as we carry our commitment to diversity and inclusion into the future.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America