USA – Ohio – Amherst
Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
The Global Talent Acquisition Program Manager at Nordson manages our suite of Early in Career recruiting programs that include internships, scholarship programs and Leadership Development Programs. This role will lead our diversity recruiting outreach initiatives. In addition, is responsible for leading and executing Talent Acquisition tools, processes and resources to enable the success of our global Talent Acquisition team. Position has a Hybrid Schedule; 3 days on-site (Amherst, OH) per week, 2 days remote.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the creation, delivery and execution of key recruiting programs that connect college talent to Nordson.
- Serve as the project manager for the Leadership Development Program at Nordson which includes partnering across businesses to find rotational assignments, mentors and final placements.
- Expand recruiting programs to improve process and workflows that support hiring a diverse workforce at scale
- Identify and manage recruitment partnerships to increase gender and diverse representation at all levels.
- Enable and equip hiring managers and interviewers to ensure they operate utilizing best practices for evaluating and attracting diverse talent pools.
- Collaborate across the Talent Acquisition teams to prioritize process enhancements, vendor selection and evaluation and tools to support their success. Manage the vendor relationships including job boards, networking events, sponsorships, campus fairs and assess emerging recruiting technology.
- Serve as the Program Manager for all Talent Acquisition processes, including employment branding, Workday, candidate experience and TA reporting.
- Drive project execution within a matrixed organization by managing internal communications, project timelines and deliverables.
- Develop creative ways to increase the company’s brand and profile through partnerships/collaboration with various professional, community & student organizations. Create increased visibility for Nordson to be recognized as an employment destination and employer of choice globally– increased brand awareness.
- Develop meaningful partnerships within our COE and across the business including communications, change management, learning and development, and HR business partners.
- Support the execution of our DE&I recruitment strategy.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA or BS degree or graduate degree in business administration, human resources, organizational development, organizational psychology, or a similar degree in a related field.
- Seven or more years’ experience that includes full lifecycle recruiting, sourcing, college recruiting, early career programs, diversity, or managing a variety of recruiting programs.
- Stays current with HR and business trends and best practices.
- Experience with recruiting process improvement, Workday experience is a strong preference and in selecting vendors and evaluating recruiting tools to support the process.
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.