USA – Ohio – Amherst
Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- UKG Dimensions timekeeping and Ceridian Dayforce payroll systems administration, configuration, and support
- Workday core HCM functional areas with ability to learn administration roles for other functional areas
- Support with day-to-day UKG Dimensions and Ceridian Dayforce user requests and troubleshooting
- Work with other Workday analysts to handle interdependencies of system changes
- Identify, recommend and implement Workday-enabled business process improvements
- Liaise with Workday, UKG, and Ceridian user communities to access best practices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in Workday, Ceridian Dayforce, and UKG Dimensions administration experience required.
Skills and Abilities
Detail-oriented, analytical thinker with strong communication and organizational skills. Must have a proven ability to multi-task and work collaboratively, as well as independently, in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. Additional qualifications are as follows:
• Ability to support diverse, geographically dispersed HR team
• Excellent communication, both oral and written skills
• Partner with HR and Payroll teams to guide and recommend Workday, Ceridian, and UKG best practices to support strategic project roadmap
• Knowledge of Core HCM, Dayforce, and Dimensions configuration and business processes
• Data load abilities (EIBs)
• Project management skills
• Customer service focus
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize when faced with multiple and competing deadlines
• Excellent computer skills
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.