Upper Marlboro, MD
The Recruiting Coordinator 1 will provide on-site support at our Marlboro Distribution Center.
This position is not remote and will require you to be onsite at our Marlboro Distribution Center.
A day in the life…
- Send welcome orientation email to new hires prior to their first day
- Communicate with Recruiting about any new hires who did not show for orientation and need to be rescheduled
- Greet new hires on-site and ensure they have brought the correct IDs
- Assist with completing the I-9 process
- Assist new hires with resetting their passwords
- Show new hires how to access online orientation remotely or on-site
- Show new hires how to accurately record time
- Utilize reporting to track new hire orientation completion status
- Submit termination requests for new hires who withdraw from the position
- Schedule an ASL interpreter to attend orientation when there are new hires who require that service
- Ensure all onboarding tasks have been completed
You own this is you have…
- Solid verbal and people skills, as well as strong decision-making skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Accountability, initiative, and a high level of ownership & confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Prior Workday experience preferred
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.