Prelouc, Czech Republic
Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We create for our global customers engineered components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is one global team with over 26 offices located in The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Looking for a great place to work? You have found it with a culture that embraces teamwork, collaboration and empowerment. Come explore Novanta.
Build a career powered by innovations that matter. At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We serve as a trusted technology partner to medical and advanced industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide, engineering components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is a global organization with offices located throughout EMEA, The Americas and Asia Pacific. Novanta is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ under symbol NOVT.
NOVANTA MEDICAL OVERVIEW
In Přelouč, patient health is a top priority for us. We manufacture innovative all-in-one tube systems for minimally invasive medicine.
These connect patients to insufflators or pumps – medical technology devices also manufactured by Novanta – to enable medical gases and liquids to flow smoothly during a surgical procedure. All tube systems are developed by us in conjunction with doctors.
We manufacture them in our own cleanroom and pack them carefully – a fascinating process laden with responsibility. Maybe one day soon, we’ll be able to count on your help.
You will be responsible for managing the sourcing of talent and the recruitment process for a variety of positions including mainly Direct Labor, but also Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Quality for our Novanta site in Přelouč. You will source candidates through various channels, conduct screening interviews, plan interviews, test days and selection procedures and educate your hiring managers on the market data. This will entail creating strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and the human resource business partners to identify candidate search criteria for assigned jobs.
- Recruit/attract qualified candidates through the full cycle recruiting process.
- Source potential candidates through online and in-person channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks or networking events).
- Conduct candidate screening interviews.
- Schedule and staff the testing days for assembly worker positions.
- Plan the interview and selection procedures, including management of the success profile and candidate score card, telephone and/or video interviews, in-person interviews and overall recruitment process.
- Expand the number of underrepresented candidate groups in each search funnel.
- Maintain candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Workday Applicant Tracking System.
- Support employer branding initiatives in the Prelouc region like organizing and distributing leaflets for special campaigns.
- Maintain data integrity in the Applicant Tracking System to support meaningful metrics for hiring.
Required Experience, Education, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, in-house Recruitment or Recruitment Agency.
- Fluent Czech and English language on a good conversational level is a must. (German is a plus.)
- Minimum of 1-year direct HR recruiting experience and ideally with in-house, corporate experience.
- Sourcing talent for manufacturing or other high-volume position types is preferred.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter Seat.
- Experience building diverse candidate pipelines for underrepresented candidate groups in the market.
- Skilled in using market data to influence recruiting strategy with hiring managers.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. (Experience with Workday ATS is a plus).
- Less than 15%
What do we offer?
- A modern site with the stability of a multinational company
- Quarterly bonuses
- A total of 5 weeks of vacation, factory holiday
- Benefit card contribution
- Contribution for pension insurance
- Further education and the possibility of career development
- Canteen meals – FREE lunch/dinner
- Possibility to participate in company events.
- Hybrid working mode (2 days work from home possible).
If you are interested, send us your CV or contact us with questions at +420 770 121 030 or e-mail: email@example.com. We will be looking forward to it!
Novanta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or Novanta policy.
Please call +1 781-266-5700 if you need a disability accommodation for any part of the employment process.