Are you passionate about revolutionizing global integration solutions and driving innovation in dynamic team environments? Do you possess a strategic mindset and analytical prowess, eager to make impact on a global scale? Nutreco has an exciting opportunity as Global Workday Integration Lead for you.
Join our Global HR Technology team as a Global Workday Integration Lead, where your primary focus will be on delivering impactful outcomes through the creation of cutting-edge software and system integrations for global utilization by internal stakeholders and external partners. You will play a central role in designing and implementing integrations using the tooling of Workday in order to streamline Nutreco’s processes and workflows.
Within a global scope, you will leverage your expertise to analyze the current architecture of Workday and with a passion for integration and workflows you communicate effectively with internal departments (HRD, IT, HSE, Finance, etc.) and external partners (e.g., payroll providers, career site providers) on solutions that are customer centric. Managing multiple projects (3-6 during the year) with competing priorities and diverse stakeholders will be central to your responsibilities.
What are your objectives?
– Architect Scalable Solutions: Collaborate closely with technical architects to design and develop integration architectures that are scalable and sustainable.
– Strategic Roadmap Development: Partner with Workday HR and IT teams to craft a comprehensive technical roadmap for Workday integrations, driving long-term success.
– Lead Solution Design: Take the lead in designing comprehensive integration solutions that facilitate seamless data exchange between Workday and critical systems such as ServiceNow, Active Directory, and payroll platforms.
– Integration Expertise: Provide expert-level guidance on integration best practices, tools, and technologies, leveraging your proficiency in Workday Studio, EIB, and integration middleware.
– Stakeholder Collaboration: Act as the primary point of contact for integration-related requests and decisions, fostering strong partnerships with stakeholders and vendor partners.
– Drive Continuous Improvement: Proactively analyze the existing HR system landscape to identify optimization opportunities and collaborate with colleagues to enhance system capabilities, ensuring continuous improvement and innovation.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is ‘Feeding the Future’. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broader SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What we ask
We are seeking for a dynamic individual with a strategic mindset and a passion for innovation to join our team as a Workday Integration Specialist. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills and thrive in collaborative environments, working effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders. You should be adaptable and results-driven, focused on delivering impactful outcomes and continuously improving integration solutions.
What you bring
– Proven experience in developing sustainable and scalable integration landscape.
– Expertise in Workday Studio, EIB, and integration middleware has a strong preference.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate and optimize systems.
– Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the enthusiastic candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply now” and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Arzu Sayin (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.