Are you excited about developing new applications, modules or integrations? Do you have extensive experience in a functional area and would like to take your career to another level? Then Nutreco has a very interesting role for you.
As a Workday Integration Specialist, are part of the Global HR Technology team. Your key focus is creating software and system integrations to be used globally by internal users and external partners. In addition, you will also assist in testing, deployment, maintenance, and support of the artifacts through scheduled projects and maintenance releases.
This position provides a great opportunity to work in a global organization. You will report to Global HR Technology Manager.
What are your key accountabilities?
• Collaborate with technical architects to design and develop scalable and maintainable integration architectures.
• Partner with the Workday HR and IT teams to build a long-term technical roadmap for Workday/Payroll integrations.
• Lead the design of comprehensive integration solutions to enable efficient data exchange between Workday and other critical systems, such as ServiceNow, Active Directory, and payroll.
• Provide expert-level guidance on integration best practices, tools and technologies, including Workday Studio, EIB and integration middleware.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for integration-related discussions and decisions with stakeholders and vendor partners.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is ‘Feeding the Future’. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broader SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
We are also offering you an innovative working environment, where the Global HR Technology Team, constantly wants to improve the user experience and process efficiency, where your responsibilities can include Workday Extend development capabilities.
What else is in it for you?
• Competitive remuneration package with a good pension scheme
• We will offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week
• Flexible work environment with at least 3 days/week from our offices in Amersfoort and other days from home
• You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform and we highly promote/create opportunities for personal and professional development
• An informal global working environment with great colleagues
• Belonging to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What we ask
You have strong analytical skills and communicate well and clear with internal and external users and suppliers. You’re good with managing multiple projects with competing priorities and various stakeholders.
What you bring
· You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science.
· 8+ years of professional working experience in web services development, implementation, and rollout
· Expertise knowledge of development in multiple core applications, implementation of complex orchestrations, that utilize convoys, exception handling or compensations.
· Workday Studio, BIRT, EIB, and integration middleware is a must.
· Experience with Visual Studio 2010, ASP. NET, C#, VB, Ajax, J-Script, J-Query is a pre.
· Excellent communication skills.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the enthusiastic candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply online’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Arzu Sayin (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.