Work At Home
We are more than a health system. We are a belief system. We believe wellness and sickness are both part of a lifelong partnership, and that everyone could use an expert guide. We work hard, care deeply and reach further to help people uncover their own power to be healthy. We inspire hope. We learn, grow, and achieve more – in our careers and in our communities.
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Director Total Rewards – Benefits/Wellness, the Sr Consultant leads the execution and delivery of OhioHealth’s benefits and wellness strategy to deliver upon business results. The Sr Consultant serves as a subject matter expert in several benefits and wellness areas as well as leads benefits/wellness projects. Through leading change and relationship building, the Sr Consultant collaborates and engages with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure successful project completion and business outcomes. The Sr Consultant will also support resolution of escalated associate issues and questions from HRBPs, the HR Resource Center, care sites and associates.
Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- HR or a related field required.
- Approximately three Years of Experience in HR or a related field required.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated wellness/care management programs.
- Fiscally astute and able to provide metrics and statistics regarding benefit and wellness programs.
- Possess strong project management experience in benefit/wellness initiatives and supporting larger integrated system projects.
- Have working knowledge of Workday HCM module functions, reporting capabilities, business processes related to Workday for benefits management.
- Knowledgeable on benefit legislation/compliance, labor laws, policies, and associate relations.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization through use of verbal and written communication skills, presenting at the appropriate level and ability to lead change.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Five-plus years of professional-level experience in HR/Benefits or a related field preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design, manage and structure employee benefit and wellness programs supporting OhioHealth’s business objectives, talent acquisition and retention goals.
- Recommend changes and improvements to the Director of Benefits/Wellness.
- Support overall benefit programs and directly manage integrated employee wellness with internal and external resources.
- Ensure operational and business processes (including those in Workday), communication, reporting and financial measures are implemented to optimize OhioHealth’s employee benefit and wellness programs.
- Manage stand-alone benefit projects and benefit related portions of broader system/business unit projects.
- Manage system and external programs and resources to develop and maintain competitive benefit strategy and programs supporting talent acquisition and retention goals while helping leaders in driving employee health and productivity.
- Analyze existing and proposed benefit and related HR processes, programs, practices, and procedures, including use peer group benchmarking, trends analysis and understanding of cost-drivers to manage programs meeting desired performance goals.
- Manage processes, communication and reporting on benefit program information and key data for both leaders and associates.
- Monitor financial performance of benefits and wellness programs.
- Ensure benefit program processes and practices are in sync with OhioHealth values.
- Lead internal benefit processes, systems, and metric/reporting tool development to deliver benefits thru Workday and other supporting platforms.
- Provide direction, coaching, feedback, and support needed to build a strong and effective Benefits team.
- Provide consulting, advisory, and training services to OhioHealth business leaders on benefit and wellness programs, which may include interacting with leaders on benefit programs status, results, and feedback.
- Communicate with care-site leaders to help maintain system- business alignment within benefit program design and delivery.
- Leverage organizational touch points – including but not limited to associate listening sessions, one-on-one associate meetings, care site roundtables and rounding – to solicit feedback, drive change and enhance associate engagement.
- Other duties or projects, which may include system initiatives, as assigned.
Scheduled Weekly Hours :
Benefits And Wellness
… if your passion is to work in a caring environment
… if you believe that learning is a life-long process
… if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate against associates or applicants because of race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, military status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, familial status, or other characteristics protected by law. Equal employment is extended to all person in all aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any other term or condition of employment