Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
•This role is responsible in collaboration with IT partners, for maturing a fit – for purpose Learning Technology stack for executing and accelerating the development of various digital learning capabilities at pace and at scale.
•The role will in collaboration with IT partners enhance the existing technology platform to enable hyper – personalized gap analysis and learning journeys aligned with strategic group – wide, segment and role learning priorities.
•The role will enable meaningful career development and drive digital
learning adoption to continue building a learning culture by integrating the various modules in Workday for a seamless end user experience
•The role will enable and rationalize a user-friendly platform for knowledge management across the group
•The role will design and implement a framework for learning impact and measurement
•The role will drive digital self-directed learning to mature the learning culture
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Fit – for purpose, user friendly learning technology stack that enables learners to identify their learning needs, understand their gaps and be empowered to close the gaps
- Support the bottom – up skills strategy of mapping skills to jobs and enabling the integration of various Workday modules that drive meaningful career development
- In collaboration with the Capability Development team, review and implement the Group content strategy
- Define and implement a learning impact and measurement model for adoption at group and in the segments
- Drive the change and communication plan in line with priorities of maturing the Learning Culture
- Design and implement a model for content generation and design including owning standards to be adopted in the group including building the people capability for design of simple solution, an outsourced Rapid Design Hub and optimizing existing design capabilities in the group
- Degree required
- Experience and depth in systems and project management and process improvement projects
- Depth in Data Analysis skills including visualisation and storytelling
- Understanding of Learning and Skills Transformation Strategy an advantage
- Exposure to Learning Design, an Instructional Design background an advantage
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Great influencing and execution and delivery ability
- Exposure to Change and Communication an advantage
- Passion for the new world of work, rapid skills transformation
The appointment will be made from the designated group in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Old Mutual South Africa and the specific business unit.
13 August 2022
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.