OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The compensation manager is responsible for managing the compensation function for all departments within OneDigital with support from Talent Partners as necessary. The compensation manager plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures to align with the company’s goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manages the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Analyze and develop standardized pay ranges for key roles and positions by using job descriptions.
- Perform internal and external compensation studies and analysis to measure external competitiveness, internal equity, and talent retention.
- Make recommendations on best practices.
- Be a liaison with payroll on compensation matters as necessary (may include matters around base salaries, hourly pay, commission draws, etc…).
- Work closely with HR Team to maintain compliance with FLSA to ensure accurate exemption status.
- Provides advice to leaders and hiring managers on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting compensation data.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Periodic reporting and analysis from DOL, IRS, OFCCP, Company Investors, ect…
- Occasionally work with sales leaders to analyze current commission structures and make recommendations.
- Responsible for all state and federal pay equity reporting and remediation.
- Assist with Budgeting for promotions and salary increases, including market adjustments.
- Contribute to the development of the Total Reward strategy across all business and functions, in collaboration with others, assuring internal equity and external competitiveness.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field and six years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
- Functional knowledge of Workday HRIS in the area of compensation
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and certified compensation professional credentials preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!