OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Payroll Manager oversees the payroll functions for the organization, leading both the payroll team and the associated payroll processes. This individual communicates with other members of the organization regarding compensation related information for budgeting & planning purposes. The Payroll Manager leads the team on payroll tax compliance matters, benefits reconciliation issues, Workday configuration troubleshooting and the W-2/payroll year-end close process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Manages the preparation of payroll in Workday Payroll for employees paid on biweekly and monthly frequencies;
- Collaborates with other teams to update and establish efficient processes;
- Serves as main point of contact for 3rd parties that assist with Workday configuration changes;
- Resolves issues and answers payroll-related questions;
- Maintains knowledge of payroll procedures and ensures compliance with federal, multi-state and local tax laws;
- Provides ad hoc reporting and other documentation to Finance, HR and other authorized parties;
- Manages and trains payroll team members;
- Audits payroll earnings, deductions and taxes for accuracy;
- Leads the year-end close and W-2 processes for accuracy and timely completion;
- Additional responsibilities assigned by management.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with others of all levels;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage people and processes;
- Strong reporting and organization skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related business major required;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of payroll experience required;
- Experience in providing quality customer service required;
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office;
- Multi-state payroll tax law experience required;
- Experience with Workday Payroll software preferred;
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!