OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager is responsible for delivering account-specific marketing programs that drive engagement, create and progress net-new and cross-sell pipeline, and is also responsible for comarketing campaigns that promote activation of employee-focused offerings.
The individual in this role brings experience delivering successful 1:few and 1:many ABM campaigns for a SaaS or professional services company. They will measure performance to report back to the business, and help to optimize marketing activity. Success is reflected by the ability to improve engagement rates, pipeline creation and activation/utilization rates. The ABM Manager reports to the Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing.
- Ownership of near-term (1-2 quarter) ABM campaigns, aligned to broader marketing objectives, and Growth team goals.
- Partner with sales leadership to create segmented priority account lists, with appropriately-sized marketing investment towards each.
- Partner with Customer Success, Customer Enablement and Partner Marketing to create digital and physical activation campaigns, focusing on Employee (B2B2C) adoption and utilization of consumer-facing programs and products.
- Use existing and net-new channels to communicate with employee populations
- Partner with Service Delivery to ensure correct management of employee data
- Align activation campaigns to goals of revenue team and our key technology partners
- Partner across the Marketing and Revenue Operations teams to drive strategy on multi-channel account-specific marketing plans, leveraging various technologies, tools and media.
- Partner with Email Marketing Manager, Digital Experience Manager, and Marketing Operations Manager to activate existing tools (6Sense, Hubspot, SFDC, On24, and more).
- Leverage existing marketing programs and assets from across the team, while supplementing with ad-hoc creation where necessary.
- Align with Field, Email and Partner Marketing Managers to ensure consistency of calendars and coordination of activity.
- Communication to Growth and Partner teams, ensuring awareness of active campaigns and target audience(s).
- Operate with a growth mindset.
- Balance creative experimentation with reliable and predictable best practices.
- Seek opportunities across the Marketing team and company to leverage reasons to engage, customer advocacy opportunities, and other unique ways to engage customer and prospect audiences.
- Identify and vocalize professional development opportunities to stay up-to-date on ABM technology and strategies landscape.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Consistent focus on measuring program channels, in alignment with key metrics.
- Partner with revenue operations to review KPIs and other performance metrics.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to identify and segment target audience, personas, and key accounts.
- Accountable to budget management and ROI.
- Strategic Skills. Ability to make tactical and strategic adjustments to ensure success. Understands how strategies and tactics map to the big picture and uses the right aspects of analysis to make decisions.
- Judgment / Decision Making. Shows common sense and anticipates consequences of decisions. Uses data to inform, rationalize and adjust plans.
- Analytical Skills. Obsessed with data and analytics. Effectively asks questions when anomalies or patterns are identified.
- Oral Communication. Skilled communicator, as demonstrated by the ability to articulate thought processes and goals. Keeps stakeholders informed.
- Written Communication. Outstanding ability to translate plans into actionable marketing and sales messages. Knows how the audience wants to receive information and can put into practice written/visual content that meets those needs.
- Team Player. Effectively collaborates across the organization, carries a strong voice to ensure plans are activated, raises blocks, and remains approachable.
- Organization/Planning. Manages deadlines and deliverables, and documents all necessary materials and plans. Proactively communicates when deliverables are at risk.
- Adaptability. Flexes to new pressures and adjusts plans as needed. Copes effectively with complexity.
- Energy and Tenacity. Exhibits high energy and a strong desire to achieve goals.
- Leadership. Possesses the ability to articulate a plan, and associated goals.
- Interpersonal skills. Facilitates constructive dialogue and collaboration.
This role is not scoped for supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related experience required.
- 3+ years marketing experience, including digital, webinar, integrated, and demand generation marketing.
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS or BPaaS sales teams
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.