OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
This position requires someone in the DFW area and will be required to go into our Corporate office 1 day a week.
The Admin Services Clerk is responsible for supporting the Employee Services Team and utilizing the Workday, case management, knowledge base and contact center technologies and processes. Service teams functional areas of support: Benefit Administration, Help Desk and/or Workforce Administration.
- Prepares and submits reports as needed
- Process customer requests in the Benefits space such as dependent verification or other customer mailings and audits
- Process changes as requested
- Works alongside Specialist to provide desired information for customer
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
- Works well on a team
- Utilizes resources for research
- Good decision making skills
- Independent worker or thinker
- Time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Adherence to attendance policy
- Able to prioritize work
- Quick learner
- Values and promotes teamwork
- Shows initiative – looks for work and helps others
- Willing to work overtime/flexible work schedule
- Comfortable in call center environment
- Feels comfortable with confidential information
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- HS Diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience and/or training
- Must have knowledge of employee benefits, COBRA and other federal/regulatory requirements
- Proficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc…)
- Customer Service experience
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.