Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
· Coordinates, troubleshoots and manages system issues to resolution
· Acts as point of escalation for advanced issues; works directly with customer to analyze and document problem, recommend solution, initiate corrective actions, follow up on problem resolution and inform customer of status.
· Responsible for adhering to the current project management methodology while influencing best practices, process improvements, and procedures
· Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer’s overall objectives and requirements
· Manage time and caseload using a case management system
· Contributes to the culture and collective knowledge of OSV and AMS
· Mentors new team members as required
· Understand and discuss the application and implications of changes to processes, policies, and procedures
· Comfortable with customer-facing support and presentation of deliverables
· Willing to develop solutions for new problems
· Experience in managing relationships and SLAs with 3rd party ticketing system
· Ability to adapt to changing workload priorities, effectively reprioritizing or deferring tasks in line with operational and strategic goals
· Conducts independent research to define problems and prepares responses to anticipated questions
· Recognizes the significance of reliable delivery in establishing credibility
This role does not have direct supervisory responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MIS, CS, HR, Accounting, …)
· 2-4+ years technical experience in HR, Payroll, Benefits, Benefits Administration or HRIS
· Practical experience in software configuration and existing system enhancements including business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing and training
· Exhibit strong presentation and communications skills, including verbal and written.
· Technical/Functional support of known ERP system or technical support of other systems’ functionality including configuration/set-up
· Functional experience with configuration and support of Data Loads, Benefit Plan Configurations, Rate Changes, Open Enrollment (medium complexity) and ACA Configuration (For Benefits Position)
· Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP experience
· Project Lead or Project Management experience
· Possess advanced level Excel skills
· Workday certification
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.