Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Coordinates, troubleshoots and manages system issues to resolution
- Works directly with customer to analyze and document problem, recommend solution, initiate corrective actions, follow up on problem resolution and inform customer of status.
- Experience in timeline management, issue tracking, and configuration execution
- Responsible for adhering to the current case process while influencing best practices, process improvements, and procedures
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer’s overall objectives and requirements
- Be the first point of contact for customers via support cases while solving or troubleshooting the issues.
- Complete functional testing when making configuration changes and leading the customer to complete their own user acceptance testing.
- BA or BS Degree, MIS or Computer Science
- Ability to obtain and maintain Workday Integrations certification
- Possess intermediate/advanced level Excel skills
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Knowledge in full SDLC
- O -1+ years technical experience in HR, Payroll, or HRIS
- Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP experience
- Practical experience in software configuration and existing system enhancements including business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing and training
- Coding experience (C++, C#, Java, .NET, XML/XMLT, etc.)
- Creation of Design and Technical Documentation
- Experience with Inbound and Outbound Integrations
- Workday experience
- Experience in managing relationships and SLAs with 3rd party ticketing system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MIS, CS, HR)
These characteristics will help you fit in:
- Performs activities with customer in mind
- Collaborative and team-oriented, but able to work independently as well
- Strives for personal and professional excellence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stay true to timelines
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.