Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively lead and participate in customer projects and/or issue resolution processes to include:
- Safeguarding the delivery of high-quality services and products to customers
- Identifying and analyzing the business needs and requirements for the customer across functionality to include HCM/Payroll/Benefits/Compensation/Performance Management/Integrations.
- Facilitating requirement gathering sessions and providing clarity and direction aligned with Workday configuration options, always considering current needs and future evolvement.
- Leading the project or ticketing solutioning process from start to finish.
- Performing initial UAT before engaging customer for detail testing.
- Ensuring client takes advantage of and understands the Workday system functionality.
- Work with customers to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project/issue resolution timeframe.
- Consult with customers on a variety of data integrity issues.
- Using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities, milestones, etc.
- Engage customer’s project managers, define strategies and requirements, configuring the application according to customer’s project specifications.
- Identify key customer resources to assist with configuration and UAT.
- Manage multiple projects/issues concurrently.
- Engage with customer to take advantage of the Workday system.
- Be willing to adapt to a fast paced, ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Successfully complete Workday HCM certification and applicable specialty classes/certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10+ years of experience in various Human Resource disciplines.
- Previous experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft, or other traditional ERP HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Performance and Organizational Design) systems/applications.
- 3+ years project consulting experience in the area of HCM/Payroll/Benefits/Compensation.
- Advanced knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes and completing functional HR design documents.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- Compensation and Performance review
- Ability to collaborate with customers to define project deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise as needed.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company is a plus.
- Self-starter that possesses a strong desire to seek optimal solutions and share discovery with colleagues.
- Personal confidence and a passion for customer service.
- Project management experience desired.
- Minimal travel may be required.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.