Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Workday Payroll Analyst will be working directly with our customers and internal teams to resolve complex issues and requests. The position will perform configuration, testing, documentation and handle change requests.
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required
- You will consult and make recommendations for specific modifications and deliverables
- You will be a problem solver, taking the needs of a client, meeting their expectations, and improving their business practices
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday bi-annual releases
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years of implementation/technical support/functional experience/training in Payroll and Payroll Administration with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment/support
- Functional experience with configuration and support of Data Loads, Tax Adjustments, Payroll Reporting, Earning/Deduction Codes and Pay Rate Changes
- Up to date Workday Payroll certification or additional certifications (or ability to attain within 2 months of joining)
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Extensive experience of working in client facing roles
- Practical experience in software configuration and existing system enhancements including business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing and training
- Possess intermediate/advanced level Excel skills
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.