Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Deliver support for OSV applications, providing timely response to technical questions and problems.
- Log and track basic problems / works tickets with external product vendors or support organization.
- Be an active member in the Agile SCRUM team to help write stories, groom backlog and contribute in all aspects of the Sprint process.
- Participate in the design, testing and/or documentation of new or existing applications, which includes upgrades, enhancements bug fixes, as assigned.
- Learn and develop applications using Cloud based technologies like Workday and Salesforce. May also develop and execute data scripts.
- Properly document solutions, through the use of various tools, to clearly communicate to business and technical users.
- Utilize technical competencies to identify root cause of system issues and work with development team to provide technical solutions for end users.
- Proactively monitor production applications.
- Perform projects and other activities as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in organizing technical information and tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, customers, peers, and management – written and oral.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Forward thinker that understands the business implications of technical solutions as well as the effect on customers.
- Self -directed management of work and results, works under minimal supervision.
- Flexible and adaptive in a changing environment with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or related business area is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, reporting, and application support preferred.
- Excellent GPA.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Passionate about technology and learning new technologies.
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with developing and consuming Web Services.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
This position cannot be preformed physically or remotely in Colorado.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.