Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Manage day to day interactions, business reviews and reporting to customers in assigned customer pod.
- Must have strong research, follow up and communication skills
- Project manage assigned customer projects like Open Enrollment (Liaison with customer, third parties, AMS and service delivery team)
- Assist with other customer pods as needed during peak times
- Respond accurately and timely to customer escalations
- Collect and analyze data to identify and communicate trends both internally and externally
- Partner with Service Delivery Leads to share feedback and customer changes that impact volume or service delivery
- Form strong partnerships with relationship owners across OSV that share customer responsibilities within assigned pod customer group. Examples: Pod Service Delivery Leads and Pod Specialists, as well as organizations supporting Employee Services service delivery (Customer Success, AMS, managed payroll etc.)
- Communicate and participate in lessons learned, discovery, and development exercises with Pod Leadership and Account Managers to ensure consistency and best practice documentation
- Partner with Readiness to ensure seamless transition to production oncoming new business to assigned Pod (activities may include testing, introductory meetings, pod specialist readiness
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
- HS Diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some travel required < 25%
- 1-3 years of account management experience, in contact center environment preferred
- Must display mastery of contact center reporting tools and analysis
- Must value and promote team spirit, have outstanding interpersonal skill set; exhibit professionalism within the workplace
- Must be able to cope in fast-paced, demanding environment and manage sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Proficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc…)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing to adapt and display positive attitude
Position is salaried exempt and reports to Employee Services Pod Manager.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.