Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
Looking to be a part of something bigger and challenge the status quo? Implement new ideas and use your creativity to make work a fun and engaging place to be? Be an influencer, change the game, and make a difference? If your answer is yes, you are just who we are looking for!
At OneSource Virtual we are incredibly intentional about our communications, culture, and engagement. We live by our values. It’s what sets us apart from other companies. We are on a mission to tell the OSV story both internally and externally. We are growing and have lots to offer. We need help getting the word out and making sure employees know how special they are. We need a crafty storyteller who can help to engage and inspire our workforce through current and new communications channels and programs. Be a part of our cultural transformation and do really rewarding work and help us become one of the best companies to work for.
- Support the Director of Internal Communications to define, build and grow OSV’s culture.
- Determine communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization inclusive of corporate culture and business strategy.
- Provide counsel, guidance and tools to managers and senior leadership relaying best practices in communicating with employees to elevate productivity, performance, and pride.
- Support the HR function to develop engaging communications that reflect OSV’s employer brand and attract top talent.
- Lead the development, implementation, and measurement of strategies and programs that continuously improve engagement among employees across the company, linked to OSV’s values.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, digital, intranet, video, special projects, and assignments.
- Ensure our internal intranet/company hub and other communications channels reflect our employer brand, culture, values, and continues to be a relevant and useful platform for employees.
- Contribute and promote work surrounding the employer brand and employee value proposition.
- Partner with the social media team to create awareness around the OSV employee experience across the candidate and employee lifecycle and promote OSV as a great place to work.
- Ensure consistent message alignment across touchpoints that reflect the OSV brand, tone and voice and reinforces culture and values.
- Partner with the Onboarding team during new hire orientation to help new hires get immersed into the OSV employee experience and culture.
- Partner with the Diversity & Inclusion council to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Develop communications that help foster a company culture of respect and appreciation for individual differences.
- Create and implement programs and social activities to keep a hybrid workforce engaged, feel a sense of belonging, and have fun.
- Provide oversight of the growing OSVCares corporate giving program and corporate social responsibility platform.
- Lead engagement, partnerships, and advocacy with key internal and external stakeholders to advance OSV’s strategic priorities and sustainability leadership.
- Create marketing assets, including graphics, videos, social media posts, emails, and slide decks to support employee engagement, events, and promotions.
- Manage communication projects, including organizing meetings, setting agendas, meeting with stakeholders, collaborating with colleagues, and keeping teams up to date on the status of projects and deliverables.
- Drive the creation and execution of people recognition initiatives and programs that are valued across the organization at all levels and ongoing ownership.
- Lead and manage internal annual engagement and pulse surveys, work with outside vendors, and ensure the leadership team has access to insights that inform positive change and assist with reporting as needed.
- Plan, budget, and manage social activities and events including celebrations, holiday and seasonal parties, giving initiatives, and other annual events.
- Implement procedures to measure results from communications and programs to cultural activities and events.
- Oversee ad-hoc projects that further enhance the employee experience and contribute to a Best Places to Work organization.
This role does have supervisory responsibilities.
Important Skills and Qualifications
- 7 years of experience in Communications and/or Human Resources, or related field.
- 3 years of experience with Culture and Engagement and/or Employer Branding and/or Internal. Communications developing internal messaging, communications strategy/plans, and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Human Resources, Journalism, Public Relations, Management, Marketing, or related field.
- A born story-teller and superior creative writer with excellent writing, storytelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Proven ability to produce content for internal audiences at varying levels across an organization, including presentations, intranet content, newsletters, internal emails, and other forms of internal communications.
- Proven capabilities in finding innovative ways to tell an organization’s story, connect employees to strategy, and demonstrate organizational values.
- Extensive experience advising executives in communications and reputation management.
- The capacity, comfort, and desire to partner closely with Executive Leadership is important. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results, and follow through on commitments. A sense of urgency is required at times.
- Proven capabilities in project management, including ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Excellent presentation skills, with demonstrated strengths with planning, setting up, and moderating company meetings and other employee communication events.
- Managing and developing employee engagement/experience programs within a fast-paced scaling company.
- Ability to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- The successful candidate will be able to simplify the complex, champion change, build credibility, and take initiative.
- Highly detail oriented and ability to think “big” and deliver innovative strategic solutions.
- Ability to present oneself professionally in public forums.
- Embodies positivity, optimism, and has organizational savvy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving, and at times ambiguous environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strategic, data-driven mindset and approach.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with strong PowerPoint skills.
- Experience using HTML preferred.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Excellent judgement and quick decision-making skills.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.