Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
In this role as Customer Readiness & Enablement Manager at OneSource Virtual, you will manage a high performing team of Customer Readiness & Enablement Project Leads and Customer Readiness & Enablement Specialists. The Customer Readiness & Enablement Manager will be responsible for oversight of the successful transition of deployment of Workday customers to OSV’s Services. This is a critical role to ensure customers seamlessly move from either in-house HRIS/Payroll services or outsourced services to OSV. The team are also responsible in managing change to certain aspects of their service throughout their lifecycle at OSV.
You will be responsible for hiring, overseeing training and ongoing performance/career development for your team.
- Become an expert in OSV’s Services Readiness & Enablement Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Accountable to drive the day-to-day operations and continued improvement goals for the Customer Readiness & Enablement team in EMEA
- Work globally with peers to maintain consistency of approach in Readiness & Enablement processes
- Demonstrate competency in all OSV outsourced services
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed
- Participate in project kickoff meetings for strategic implementations
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Services Readiness & Enablement working on their projects
- Work with the Project Leads to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes
- Ensure projects are delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW/Project Details
- Effectively manage customer expectations in terms of scope of delivery
- Ensure the first point of client escalation follows OSV documented escalation protocol
- Present at Executive Steering Committee & Operations Leadership meetings
- Assist Sales/AEs with potential customers – understanding services & the on-boarding process
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/SOW
- Partner with OSV Service Delivery Teams & Deployment Teams (internal or external) to ensure alignment on customer go lives or any needed process updates
- Provide ongoing process and training updates as and when required
- Responsible for the successful execution of the team to achieve all defined goals and objectives
- Manage external vendors in relation to project execution responsibilities and escalating where appropriate when SLA’s are not met
- Ensures sound knowledge of the 10 OSV values
- Holds oneself accountable to those values in the day to day work they do
- Willingly works with and consults team members to achieve goals.
- Actively supports business and team effort, promoting the sharing of good practice and interpersonal relations
- Willingly offers time, resources, and support to others
- Commits personally to agreed ways of working and plans, sacrificing personal interests where necessary
- Implements plans and builds relationships that enable OSV to be the preferred provider of solutions
- Builds a team culture that delivers every improving level of service to reduce customer effort
- Focuses the team on meeting or exceeding agreed service standards
- Ensures own knowledge of Workday and OSV systems and processes are up to date and relevant
- Relates own and team’s actions on the things which help OSV to be effective, respected, and profitable
- Takes effective, business focused decisions which balance technical and commercial considerations
Planning & Analysis
- Translates goals into relevant and clear plans for self and others
- Recognises and responds to change refocusing self and team quickly and effectively to meet new circumstances and priorities
- Analyses and interprets complex data sets assessing needs and determining action
- Responds to problems as challenges, remaining positive and making recommendations regarding solutions and works to achieve agreed solution.
- Anticipates problems before they emerge and plans to avoid/mitigate associated issues
- Fosters and freely participates in an environment which generates and welcomes new and innovative ideas
- Challenges the way things are done, objectively and constructively for the benefit of the team/function/project.
- Manages audience effectively to ensure understanding, buy-in or agreement.
- Aiming for win/win outcomes
This role supervises a team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of people management
- 2+ years of implementation/technical support/functional experience in Workday or equivalent enterprise platforms
- Experience in project planning, timeline management, issue tracking, and configuration execution
- Communicates in formal settings, with clear presentation capability
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
- Experience of working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
- Extensive experience of working in client facing roles
- Able to demonstrate the direct and autonomous management of a range of different people issues.
- Commercially strong and can understand and interpret basic financial statements, SLA’s, and customer contracts.
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop a team of professionals.
- Demonstrates complex problem-solving skills through critical thinking and analysis
- Recognised management/leadership qualification
- Technical/Functional knowledge of Workday or of known ERP systems
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll or Finance
Due to the nature of our business, the customer undertakings we provide, and the sensitive data we manage, we operate detailed background checks for all successful candidates which include a credit reference and basic criminal record check amongst educational and employment checks. Employment decisions will take account of all relevant information, including the background check outcome, in relation to each individual role.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.