OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
Must reside in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US.
The Customer Success Manager works to ensure customers achieve their desired outcome, with OSV services. As a trusted advisor, Customer Success Managers lead customers through defined success criteria, ensuring customers receive maximum value from our services. Customer Success Managers focus on driving adoption, increasing value, and managing retention.
The Customer Success Manager partners with internal teams to drive a deeper understanding of the customer throughout the organization, leading to improved services and expansion opportunities.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and varying OSV service delivery areas. The focus is ensuring services adoption and capturing feedback.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics and measures for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer challenges.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of OSV services and solutions, as well as adoption of the workday technology.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Demonstrate competency in the Workday product suite – Financials, HCM, and Payroll.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2 -5 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes problem solving at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Professional Services, Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Service industry experience a plus.
- Up to 30% travel
- Passion for targeted customer focus.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.