Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Coordinate project activity. Acts as primary client contact with focus on maintaining and improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Identifies issues that impact customer satisfaction. Identifies and solicits cross selling opportunities.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Enhanced understanding and implementation of Business Units strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups across OSV
- Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working Director to coordinate additional training as needed
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Serve as an acting backup to the Customer Team Manager, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager
- Supervise escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with associate to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Hire/Fire authority in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Oversight of Workforce Supervisement to include scheduling, and succession planning.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle conflict and confront challenging issues in a fast work environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
This role does have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma
- At least 5 years of Payroll / Tax experience
- At least 3 years of people leadership experience
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Associates Degree
- FPC or CPP certification preferred
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.