Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
As the leader of the Corporate IT team, the Director will:
- Lead and manage a team of engineers to design, deploy, manage the corporate IT infrastructure to meet corproate objectives and operate all systems to ensure 24×7 availability
- Lead and manage a team of support analysts to deliver end user technical support for a global workforce located in coorpotate and remote offices
- Prepare and manage the Corporate IT budget – seeking the best solutions and selecting and negotiating best tools and providors
- Plan, manage and support key corporate applications
- Create, maintain and execute key plans such as: Data Backup, Disaster Recovery and IT Asset Management
- Establish regular communications and coordinate with IT leadership across Information Security, Privacy, Trust & Compliance and DevOps.
- Establish positive, productive relationships with OSV leadership and foster a user centric service mentality within the team that delivers measurable performance metrics
This role has supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- At least 5 years of management and/or leadership – effectively leading teams and people
- Experience creating and managing technology budgets and evaluating and selecting solutions, negotiating contracts and maintaining vendor relationships
- At least 5 years of experience supporting global corportate IT Infrastructure
- At least 5 years of experience supporting end user computing, including Windows, Mac, and common business applications such as Microsoft Office including regular operating system and application upgrades in a 24×7 environment
- Experience supporting 24 x 7 business operations and providing on-call support as required by business
- Experience with computing asset management, developing hardware and software standards, inventory lifecycle management, and hardware refresh cycles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including robust troubleshooting skills with a focus on preventative actions and root cause analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and customer relationship management
- Self-starter that is smart, curious and always motivated to stay on top of technical trends
- Demonstrable technical competency in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Cisco Networking – Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
- Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online
- Printer troubleshooting, monitoring, and management
- Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, HDI, or other senior level technical certifications a plus
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.