Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
Responsible for providing HR (eg Recruitment, Payroll) and Office administration support to the EMEA organisation. You will be providing a service that will include telephone and face based employee advice, processing transactions on Workday – HRIS, preparing documentation and standard reports, as well as general admin support eg file maintenance, references. You will enjoy using your planning skills to contribute to the delivery of high-quality HR processes and your communication skills interacting with a wide range of internal customers.
- Providing administrative support to a wide range of internal stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of HR processes
- Preparing and producing standard documents and reports, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Updating and maintaining information on local HR systems and following procedures to ensure consistency and quality of information
- Handling day to day enquiries and resolving queries from employees and providing advice
- Providing general administrative support eg file maintenance.
- Following agreed processes, policies and procedures to ensure quality and service standards are met
Pension & Payroll Administration
- Providing payroll reconciliations support
- Contributing to the delivery of a fully auditable monthly payroll
- Answering payroll & reconciliations related queries from employees, managers and HR
- Working with other parts of HR to maintain the integrity of Workday – HRIS records
- Managing the monthly payroll input, checking and submission process [NB authorised by EMEA HRBP].
- Managing the monthly pension process – uploading joiners and pension payments calculated in Workday to Standard Life Portal, ensuring results are validated back to Workday with discrepancies identified and validated. [NB authorised by EMEA HRBP].
- Managing the annual P11d process end to end in conjunction with payroll contact
- Ensuring P60’s are issued in a timely fashion in conjunction with payroll contact
- Running and issuing P45’s for leavers
Offer and onboarding Coordination
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Performing reference checks and also eligibility to work documentation
- Performing the Onboarding process
- Delivering first day induction meetings
- Monitoring probationary periods and confirming/extending/offering basic PIP guidance
- Conducting and reporting on exit interviews
TBC – Based on the establishment of an OSV EMEA Competency Framework
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years experience of providing administrative support within a professional HR environment
- Experience of prioritising, planning and delivering own workload
- Experience of preparing and delivering standard documentation
- Experience of using a variety of IT systems (including Microsoft Office) and databases
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Advanced excel
- HR Operations
- Administrative Excellence
- Working Effectively
- Building Effective Relationships
- Using Judgment
- Communicating Effectively
- Delivering Results
Due to the nature of our business, the customer undertakings we provide, and the sensitive data we manage, we operate detailed background checks for all successful candidates which include a credit reference and basic criminal record check amongst educational and employment checks. Employment decisions will take account of all relevant information, including the background check outcome, in relation to each individual role.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.