Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
In this role you would be supporting the Benefit & Employee Services Team using Workday and Zendesk ticketing technologies.
Fluency (written & spoken) in Castilian Spanish, Dutch, German, French, and/or Portuguese would be a big plus.
You would be reporting to the Global Help Desk Lead.
- Provide professional and timely service to internal and external customers
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and in-person
- Provide Workday platform navigation and access assistance to contact centre requests.
- Support team goals for performance metrics and service level agreement statistics for all cases (written and verbal)
- Escalation of service delivery issues to on site Lead and Corporate contacts as appropriate
- Participate in ongoing training relative to the functional area
- Form strong partnerships within the department and organization
- Identify and document areas of improvement or innovation through process change or automation
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Related working experience in a customer service or helpdesk related role
- Keenness and willingness to learn basic Employee Self Service functionality for Workday platform
- Must value and promote team spirit, have outstanding interpersonal skills and exhibit professionalism within the workplace
- Maintain punctuality and adherence to set schedule with extra hours as needed
- Ability to cope in fast-paced, demanding environment and manage sensitive, confidential issues.
- Analytical skills; strong research and follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Proficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc…)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing to adapt and display positive attitude
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.