Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
· Lead a team of Consultants to deliver a complex add on or medium enterprise implementation.
· Guide a customer through an entire implementation to success.
· Deliver quality customer services to the customer through relationship building.
· Manage project financials and including details of the project and current state of the project P&L.
· Participate in the Workday Delivery Assurance and Partner Scorecard process.
· Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
· Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilising Workday.
· Engage with client project managers defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, overseeing the configuration of the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
· Demonstrated proficiency with OSV’s Workday customer setup and PSA reporting.
· Demonstrated proficiency on all PSA Hygiene (forecasting, project resources, status, etc)
· Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on OSVs reputation and credibility.
· Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
· Ensure client takes advantage of the Workday system.
· Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday releases.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 4 years of consulting experience or 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience required
· Possess knowledge of Project Management and related tools
· Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll or Finance
· Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
· Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
· Experience working in client facing roles
· Ability to manage projects and customer expectations.
· Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Passion for customer service.
· Up to date Workday certification in Project Management and at least one other current Workday certification.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.