OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The FAS Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for supervising our global Finance and Accounting Services (FAS) organization. This job has a significant focus on data-driven performance and SLA adherence. This position promotes a customer-centric culture & is dedicated to employee training & goal-setting in a fun working environment. Must be able to scale for growth with a growth mindset. The Supervisor reports to the AP Processing Manager.
Daily Operations, Customer Service, and People Management:
- Focuses on talent development, building a strong team of highly capable and competent employees processing 140+ invoices per day through the OCR and proprietary software
- Provides training, mentoring, & daily guidance to team members including a daily huddle
- Reviews daily metrics to track employee performance (KPIs), customer SLA, and daily activity in the customer's tenant.
- Review customer cases to find opportunities to coach the team & ensure cases are followed up in a timely manner
- Review duplicates, large page counts, suspended jobs
- Oversee supplier setup, process, and documentation
- Oversee in YE 1099/1096 and 1099 Enhanced process
- Oversee the Hypercare team & become proficient at developing coding rules
- Participate in customer QBRs, build decks, host meetings, & provide feedback to the team
- Supports the FAS Director, Managers, and Supervisors
- Fix the XML on processing errors (currency and remit to connection)
- Clearing conflicts as needed, open a ticket, provides examples for the Kofax administrator
- Provide PDFs to be trained in Kofax to the Kofax administrator quarterly
- Monitor Unassigned tickets daily
- Offboarding customer-close email, PO box, removing the import source in Kofax
- Crisis management- critical thinking skills to solve the issue, manage the tasks and the team when there is a system failure
- Identifies and solves problems
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in challenging situations
- Ability to think strategically and also act operationally while managing the team
- Self Starter; Leads with a growth mindset
Manage a team of 5 to 10 staff with a global mindset
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related discipline (preferred).
- 5-10 years of management and leadership experience
- Breadth of understanding of Finance and accounting, Accounts Payable, KPIs, Operations/Customer Service, Outsourcing, and SLAs
- Experience managing large teams in a shared services or outsourcing environment
- Customer focused
- Systems savvy; proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with the following processes:
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay
- Supplier Setup and Maintenance
- OCR, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence
- System maintenance
- Critical thinking/Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Kofax and Salesforce a plus
- Ascend or Concur AP Processing.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.