OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
** This is a hybrid position
The Financial Analyst supports the FP&A process for one of OSV’s revenue-generating business units. Process includes, but is not limited to, month-end close, forecast, board/executive level reporting and presentations, financial system management, and a broad range of ad-hoc analyses that will drive company strategy.
- Work with the Manager and executive partner to support the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for multiple revenue-generating units
- Responsible for preparing timely and accurate monthly reporting material while driving insights into company financials through variance and KPI analysis
- Analyze and provide recommendations on the financial implications of business decisions (e.g., improving marketing spend by ROI, pricing studies, labor & operating efficiency, etc).
- Build and maintain reports for various leaders via the company’s cloud-based financial reporting tool (we use Adaptive Insights, a Workday company)
- Provide insight and support for strategic initiatives that will lead to increased profitability and long-term value creation
- Make progress even in an ambiguous environment; create structure, implement processes, and drive impact with limited guidance or precedence
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & collaboration skills and ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
This role does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative business discipline (such as finance, accounting, mathematics, or economics) or a liberal arts degree is required
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an FP&A role (Including professional experience in a similar environment, practical academic experience, and/or internship experience provided that it is relevant to the role).
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Deep Excel and data modeling skills. Comfortable combining data sets from multiple systems.
- Multi-dimensional database experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with financial modeling
- Workday Financials/Adaptive Insights experience a plus
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.