OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
** Candidates need to reside in the DFW area to go to the office periodically.
The Garnishment Specialist I is responsible for ensuring our customers’ employees have accurate and timely wage garnishment payments. This position is responsible to ensure the process automation is successful, and when necessary resolve processing automation failures. Requires the ability to work within established service level deadlines, multi-task, analyze legal orders, work efficiently and accurately. You will engage in low frequency of regular telephone interactions with garnishment agencies. Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills are necessary.
· Responsible for review and set-up for all child support and student loan garnishment orders; and, may require review of student loans.
· Ensure the end-result of the garnishment order is 100% accurate, including: order start and stop dates, deduction amount and frequency, and legally mandated answer letters and interrogatory responses.
· Maintain accuracy through analysis of optical character recognition (OCR) and robotic process automation (RPA) results.
· Identify failure points in the technology throughout the process.
· Interact with the customer teams to answer questions and resolve issues the team and/or customer may have.
· Complete assessment of garnishment incoming mail and determine resolution; or, escalate as appropriate.
· Review and correct daily failure notifications due to automation issues, including letter responses and electronic withholding orders.
· Ability to analyze and interpret information
· Troubleshooting & Analysis Skills
· Probing & Problem Solving Skills
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Process Oriented
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
· Team player
· Customer service driven
· Superior organizational skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.