OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
In this role as Junior Accountant at OneSource Virtual (OSV) you will be responsible for applying best practices to and assisting with critical OSV initiatives. Together, with the Assistant Controller, you will help with a variety of accounting assignments including accounts analysis, bank reconciliation, reports preparation, special projects and interaction across multiple operational teams. This position allows for creativity, bold views and the ability to nourish a best-in-class organization. If you have high expectations and are looking for a different, better and more exciting way, this position may be for you.
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
- Analyzes, interprets, and reconciles general ledger activity ensuring compliance with established company accounting procedures.
- Assists in the monthly preparation of general ledger reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Prepares spreadsheets and multiple account reconciliations.
- Individually conducts special investigations as assigned to complete projects.
- Communicate and provide answers regarding client cash fund activity to operational managers and departments.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and management teams.
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized, flexible and mature.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to take initiative.
- Strong phone etiquette and people skills
- Communicates in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Excellent communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing environment.
- Numerical and analytical skills
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or currently pursuing.
- Some previous professional experience in General Accounting or Public Accounting environments preferred, but not required.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting practices and all related legislation and regulations.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word-processing programs.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.