OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Manager, Corporate Payroll will manage OSV’s global corporate payroll and tax functions. This role is responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and compliant results for the end-to-end processing of our full-cycle biweekly US payroll, oversight and support for our monthly UK payroll, and associate tax filings for each payroll. This role will optimize existing processes and support HR programs, in collaboration with our HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) and other business stakeholders.
· Manages the success and quality of OSV’s global payroll function.
· Supports the payroll analyst in the biweekly processing of US payroll, to ensure timely and accurate processing of multi-state payroll transactions.
· Oversees the monthly processing of the UK payroll providing guidance and expertise to the payroll staff.
· Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions. Provides reporting as requested.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
· Identify areas of improvement or ability to streamline in existing payroll and tax processes. Create and maintain process documentation to establish a payroll manual.
· Partners with HR COEs to deliver payroll components of HR programs, e.g., annual bonus payouts, open enrollment, recognition programs.
This position manages the Payroll Analyst and the daily workflow of the global payroll function. This position is responsible for the hiring, training, and performance management of the employee on the team.
Qualifications and Experience
· 1+ years’ experience processing payroll in Workday.
· 2+ years of relevant payroll work experience including managing a comprehensive payroll process.
· 1+ years effectively managing a team.
· Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
· Experience with multi-state payrolls with multiple classifications, and the associated tax filings.
· Experience using general HR, legal, and compliance knowledge and best practices.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.