OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Manager, Human Resources Information System (HRIS) will oversee and maintain the optimal function of the Workday platform while leading and supporting our HRIS practice. The Manager, HRIS will provide vision, planning, project coordination, technical expertise and team leadership. This includes implementing, facilitating, and maintaining efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization in service of our business partners. As the leader of the HRIS Center of Expertise (COE), the Manager, HRIS will develop partnerships across HR and act as an advisor as well as a functional expert in HRIS management and Workday.
· Oversee the HRIS function in support of organizational HR initiatives, which includes but is not limited to data management, tenant support, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades.
· Manage the day-to-day activities of the function in support of various Workday modules: HCM, Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits, Security, Integrations, and other interrelated functions and processes.
· Lead the HRIS team to make Workday configuration changes, serve as configuration subject matter expert to enhance Workday business processes, maintain and enforce the security model, build and maintain integrations, and support the reporting needs of the HR teams. As required, engage with and manage contractors and oversee their efforts.
· Design, document, implement, and maintain a system of HRIS foundational principles including change management, governance, and maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
· Partner with HR COEs and their teams to understand their goals, responsibilities, and dependencies on the HRIS function and system.
· Establish and deliver on a functional project plan to include scheduled programs (global open enrollment, performance review cycle, bonus programs, compensation reviews, etc.) and maintenance of existing programs (integrations, job structure, earned wage access, etc.).
· Perform ongoing gap analysis to identify system and organizational HRIS needs, stay abreast of Workday updates and functionality changes.
· Develop strong relationships with business partners and stakeholders. Partner with cross-functional internal teams to provide routine data and reporting in various areas like payroll, tax, workforce demographics, and other audit information.
· Manage and prioritize incoming projects and requests from within and outside of HR. Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities. Based on business needs, negotiate priorities and support requirements.
· Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Technology, external vendors, and other stakeholders for Workday design and implementation projects.
· Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees.
· Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
This position manages a small team of HRIS analysts and the daily workflow of the department. This position is responsible for the hiring, training, and performance management of the employees on the team.
Qualifications and Experience
· 2+ years’ experience on the Workday platform across multiple disciplines (e.g., Benefits, Payroll, HCM, Recruiting, Talent, Advanced Compensation, Security, Integrations, etc.)
· 3+ years of HRIS experience with at least 2+ years in a supervisory position overseeing an HRIS team.
· Experience using general knowledge of HR and compliance practices and procedures.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.