Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
** This is a hybrid position in Derry
Responsible for providing administration support to the EMEA organisation. You will be providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities including an element of basic finance (invoice) administration.
- Providing co-ordination and administration services to the Derry office in the areas of Operations, Finance, Health & Safety, Staff Social Club and Office Management.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of internal meetings, including all-worker meetings and organising external functions and visits.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and services agreements, including weekly fruit deliveries and the coordination of catering when required
- Tracking, chasing and logging customer and other invoices, providing updates and reports as required. This will also involve liaison with our US finance team.
- Coordination of activities with external bodies – tracking data, preparing evidence for audits and working with the EMEA HR Function to meet with external body representatives in the complete required processes.
- General administration tasks including the booking of travel and support on the expenses for the EMEA Operaitons Director.
- Maintaining administration shared drive site.
- Supporting office infrastructure needs, including the coordination of health & safety activities
- Providing back-up/relief support to the EMEA People & Change Assistant during peak periods and/or absence
- Preparing and producing standard documents and reports, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Providing general administrative support ie. file maintenance.
- Following agreed processes, policies and procedures to ensure quality and service standards are met
- Coordination of internal/external event, pre-event planning, communications and hospitality.
- Manage travel & accomodations for external guests.
Based on the establishment of an OSV EMEA Competency Framework
This roles does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experince as an administrative assistant, ideally with some exposure to finance/invoice management and spreadsheet management.
- Experience of prioritising, planning and delivering own workload
- Experience of preparing and delivering standard documentation
- Experience of using a variety of IT systems (including Microsoft Office) and databases
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Administrative Excellence
- Confidence to work autonomously when required
- Ability to work with a large and diverse team to achieve results
- Ability to building effectiverRelationships in and outside the organisation
- Using Judgment
- Communicating Effectively
- Delivering Results
Due to the nature of our business, the customer undertakings we provide, and the sensitive data we manage, we operate detailed background checks for all successful candidates which include a credit reference and basic criminal record check amongst educational and employment checks. Employment decisions will take account of all relevant information, including the background check outcome, in relation to each individual role.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.