Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
The Part-Time Fulfillment Clerk is responsible for processing payroll checks, payroll advices, W-2’s and garnishment checks. The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to printing files, running inserting and postage machines, and creating shipping documents (FedEx, UPS, etc.). The Fulfillment Clerk will follow detailed written instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job but should also rely on their own ability to assess situations that will require review of the documents to assure they are delivered to recipients correctly and timely. The Fulfillment Clerk must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand for extended periods and has the ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
This position will require seasonal overtime during peak periods such as during the W-2 printing window and an exceptional attendance record is required.
- Monitor tickets to ensure service level agreements and high customer satisfaction levels are being met
- Process payrolls/FAO/Garnishments/Benefits and incoming mail using instructions supplied
- Process fulfillment requests using instructions supplied
- Work directly with Payroll Administrators to identify/resolve all issues related to fulfillment process
- Maintains required written records, files and documentation.
- Operate inserting and postage machines
- Operate shipping stations
- Follow and maintain 5S standards
- Work on special projects as assigned by the Fulfillment Manager
The successful candidate will have the following required skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency – Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to operate/learn inserting machine
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.