OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.
The Payroll Tax Case Administrator is an important member of our Tax department, supporting domestic North AmericanTax functions for our clients. As a Payroll Tax Case Administrat, you will assist the Tax department with data entry and administrative projects. This role requires an extreme level of attention to detail and the ability to complete multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Setup and index tax ticket and notices in OSV Support and Salesforce accurately and timely
- Perform daily audits of ticket and notice data, within a 98% accuracy
- Meet established daily ticket and notice quotas
- Manage unassigned aged tickets under a 24- hour timeframe
- Locate account information for clients, using the TaxEx system
- Process Critical and Blocker tickets within 2 hours of receipt
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Energetic and positive
- Problem solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible in a changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple customers effectively
- Works closely with others in a team, supporting collective goals
- Detail Oriented with good time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong data entry and research skills
- Follows direction with ability to meet deadlines
- Comfort with technology and how to apply it to solving problems and finding solutions
This role does not have any supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent; higher education preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service or call center experience. Ideally routing tasks and handling product/service use questions.
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Proficiency in Excel
- Willingness to work split shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Knowledge of payroll taxes a plus
- Experience with Zendesk and / or Salesforce programs preferred
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.